Shipping & Returns

SHIPPING

Get FREE standard shipping on all orders within the United States excluding Hawaii and Alaska with a merchandise total over $150.00, digital gift cards are not calculated as part of the merchandise total.  Natural Gear offers the option of UPS or USPS shipping services.

NaturalGear.com orders can be shipped to the United States (including Hawaii and Alaska), US APO/FPO addresses and Canada. 

Standard options are available and can be calculated during checkout.  Expedited shipping available on request at sales@naturalgear.com or 800-590-5590.  NOTE orders placed after 2:00PM CST will not ship until the following business day and orders placed after 1:00CST on Fridays will not ship until the following Monday.

International Shipments excluding Canada will need to email in for a quote to sales@naturalgear.com

Warehouse Pick Up:

Is not available at this time. 

Warehouse pick up is only available to those customers in the state of AR during the Fall and Winter hunting seasons. In store pickups may be made at our warehouse located at 9823 Hilaro Springs Rd, Little Rock, AR 72209. You must have your order confirmation with you in order to pick up an order. Hours for In store pick up are 8:00AM - 3:00PM  (M-Th). You will have 5 business days from the day of purchase to pick up your order.

FAQs:

How do I track my order?

Your tracking number will be sent to you in a shipping confirmation email, follow that link to see your order status.  If you don’t have that or have questions contact customer service at 1-800-590-5590 or sales@naturalgear.com

Can I change the shipping address on my order?

Sorry but we cannot change the shipping address after the order has been placed. 

RETURNS AND EXCHANGES

If for some reason a Natural Gear product that you bought directly from us doesn’t fit or needs to be returned we’ll gladly take it within 30 days of your purchase.  We want to make this easy on you so here are the steps for a return or exchange. Note: products bought from one of our dealers should be returned to that dealer.  (This process applies to domestic orders only.  International orders please call for assistance 800-590-5590)

1. Fill out the Return form provided

2. Place your items in their shipping box.
3. Ship return back to 9823 Hilaro Springs Rd. Little Rock, AR 72209

*NOTE ITEMS PURCHASED OUT OF THE OUTLET ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURN. OUTLET SALES ARE FINAL

What is the Natural Gear return policy?

You can return unworn and unwashed NaturalGear.com items for any reason within 30 days of the shipping date. We can refund you the price paid for the item or exchange the size of that item. We cannot refund shipping costs. We can only exchange the size of the item purchased, if you wish to get another item then we will need to refund you and you can buy what you need at www.naturalgear.com

How do I ship?

You can ship back to us: US Post Office, UPS or Fed Ex or if you prefer, we can send you a return shipping label. just call 1-800-590-5590 or email us at sales@naturalgear.com (the cost of the shipping label will be deducted from your refund)

How soon will I get my refund?

Once we’ve received and processed your return, we will issue your refund to the original payment method within five business days. Please note that refunds will be for the price paid for the item(s) only, we cannot refund for shipping.

Is it possible to exchange my order?

Yes, we can exchange the size of the item(s) purchased if it does not fit. If you wish to exchange for a different item, we will need to refund you and you can purchase what you need from www.naturalgear.com . NOTE, we may need payment for additional shipping or size upcharges.

What if I bought my product from a Natural Gear dealer can I return here?

If you bought your Natural Gear item from a dealer please contact that dealer first to return.

What if my item arrives damaged or defective?

If purchased directly from NaturalGear.com it can be sent back with proof of purchase and we will replace it.  Call or email us for a return shipping label, you will not be charged for return shipping on damaged or defective items 1-800-590-5590 sales@naturalgear.com . Proof of purchase required.